NC Coastal Towns and Cities:
ABOUT WILMINGTON & COASTAL BEACHES
Wilmington has been selected by TripAdvisor as a 2018 Travelers’ Choice Top Destination on the Rise. Wilmington is ranked #3 among all US Destinations on the list. The Travelers’ Choice Awards, chosen by millions of travelers, represent the very best in travel.
This coastal area of NC offers quality primary living, second home dreams come true and a life lived to the fullest. Wilmington's charming waterfront is a historic, beautiful place full of restaurants, shopping
Wilmington's beaches include Carolina Beach, Kure Beach and Wrightsville Beach. Holden Beach, Oak Island, Ocean Isle Beach and Sunset Beach are located on the southern end of town.
Wilmington NC has been named one of the 100 Best Art Towns in America. Whether art is painted on exterior building walls or displayed in window storefronts, art is all around you in Wilmington North Carolina. People seeking rich cultural venues are drawn to the area to enjoy the symphony orchestras, theatre performances
The historical downtown feels like a step back in time and is refreshing to Baby Boomer’s who value history at retirement. But head in any direction and new urbanism touches every edge of the city, from new town centers to affordable resort-style coastal real estate developments and custom home builders Wilmington NC. Money Magazine named Wilmington NC as a Best City to Live in North Carolina. Highway connections between the north, south
If you’re searching for a home in Wilmington or other North Carolina beach cities, the southern charm and coastal residents will welcome you! If you would like to own a second home, investment properties or want to own and operate a vacation home rental, contact:
About North Carolina
If you're looking for a new home, you've come to the right place. The experienced team at NC Pro Realty Group is your best choice for a realtor in the area.
If you don't live in North Carolina yet and you're considering making it your home, you're going to love it.
- 2 Million New Residents: Between 1990 and 2010, North Carolina gained more than 2 million new residents due to migration.
- 5th Largest Population Increase: From July 1, 2017 to July 1, 2018, the state’s population increased by nearly 113,000 individuals. This marks the third consecutive year that the state population has grown by more than 100,000 in a single year. Among the states, North Carolina had the 5th largest numeric increase since 2017.
- NC Grows Faster than National Average: With a growth rate of 1.13% since 2017, North Carolina continues to grow faster than the national average (0.6%) and was the 10th fastest-growing state.
- Huge Growth Since 2010: Since 2010, North Carolina’s population has grown by nearly 850,000 residents, an increase of 8.9%.
- Largest Net In-Migration from CA, NY, NC: According to detailed data in the 2017 American Community Survey (ACS), North Carolina had the largest net in-migration from New York, New Jersey, and California, with net gains of over 10,000 residents from each state.
- 1,000,000 New Residents in 10 Years: From 2010 to 2019, North Carolina gained over 1,000,000 residents.
Although reasons for migration vary widely, they can be put into a few major categories:
Work: People move to NC because they received a new job or were transferred, they want an easier commute, they retired, or because they are unemployed and looking for work.
Family: People move to NC due to household changes, such as a divorce or separation, or children are moving away from their parents to establish their own households.
Housing: People are moving because they bought a home, wanted nicer housing or a better neighborhood, or are looking for more affordable housing.
Other: People move to NC may be starting college, for health reasons, because they want a change of climate, or for non-voluntary reasons, such as natural disasters or foreclosures.
There are lots of great homes available and we'd love to take you for a tour. If you see a home (or 20) that you like, please reach out and we will make plans to meet you and show you around.