Check Out Available Properties In Emerald Isle
Emerald Isle is a welcoming strand of coastline and is the perfect blend of solitude and activities. Popular with anyone that wants coastal living, from retirees to young adults, you cannot miss the beauty of Emerald Isle!
On Emerald Isle, there are plenty of funky shops that sell traditional beach trinkets, including T-shirts, toys and water toys for the entire family. If it’s outdoor activities you want, you will find plenty of opportunities for swimming, fishing, surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving, boating, sailing and more. Kids love flying kites along these sandy white beaches. You can also enjoy a plethora of sightseeing, shopping, golf and other fun activities.
About North Carolina
If you're looking for a new home, you've come to the right place. The experienced team at NC Pro Realty Group is your best choice for a realtor in the area.
If you don't live in North Carolina yet and you're considering making it your home, you're going to love it.
- 2 Million New Residents: Between 1990 and 2010, North Carolina gained more than 2 million new residents due to migration.
- 5th Largest Population Increase: From July 1, 2017 to July 1, 2018, the state’s population increased by nearly 113,000 individuals. This marks the third consecutive year that the state population has grown by more than 100,000 in a single year. Among the states, North Carolina had the 5th largest numeric increase since 2017.
- NC Grows Faster than National Average: With a growth rate of 1.13% since 2017, North Carolina continues to grow faster than the national average (0.6%) and was the 10th fastest-growing state.
- Huge Growth Since 2010: Since 2010, North Carolina’s population has grown by nearly 850,000 residents, an increase of 8.9%.
- Largest Net In-Migration from CA, NY, NC: According to detailed data in the 2017 American Community Survey (ACS), North Carolina had the largest net in-migration from New York, New Jersey, and California, with net gains of over 10,000 residents from each state.
- 1,000,000 New Residents in 10 Years: From 2010 to 2019, North Carolina gained over 1,000,000 residents.
Although reasons for migration vary widely, they can be put into a few major categories:
Work: People move to NC because they received a new job or were transferred, they want an easier commute, they retired, or because they are unemployed and looking for work.
Family: People move to NC due to household changes, such as a divorce or separation, or children are moving away from their parents to establish their own households.
Housing: People are moving because they bought a home, wanted nicer housing or a better neighborhood, or are looking for more affordable housing.
Other: People move to NC may be starting college, for health reasons, because they want a change of climate, or for non-voluntary reasons, such as natural disasters or foreclosures.
There are lots of great homes available and we'd love to take you for a tour. If you see a home (or 20) that you like, please reach out and we will make plans to meet you and show you around.