Check Out Available Properties In Raleigh
A ton of Raleigh neighborhood links are below!
Raleigh is the state capital of North Carolina and for over 20 years has been a magnet for people searching for a better quality of life.
The city has exploded with newcomers. The population has gone from 274,000 in 2000 to an incredible 464,000 today and in many ways still feels creates a city with small town Southern charm.
Raleigh, NC is centrally located and is super convenient to great getaways such as the NC beaches and both the Blue Ridge Mountains and Smoky Mountains, Richmond, Virginia, Virginia Beach and Myrtle Beach just a few hours away.
Raleigh has many things to offer and affordable housing is one of them including luxury homes, affordable single family homes, townhomes, condos and more. The incredibly competitive and affordable housing market also has meant that there are great job opportunities in Raleigh, making it a relocation destination for hundreds of thousands who have moved to Raleigh and have made Raleigh home.
What else does Raleigh have to offer?
In Raleigh, there's always something to do and Raleigh offers something for everyone from:
- loads of museums
- interactive music venues
- live community theatre
- dance production
- trendy restaurants
- fine dining
- family friendly activities
- exciting nightlife
If you're ready to explore all that Raleigh has to offer, we'd love to show you around.
About North Carolina
If you're looking for a new home, you've come to the right place. The experienced team at NC Pro Realty Group is your best choice for a realtor in the area.
If you don't live in North Carolina yet and you're considering making it your home, you're going to love it.
- 2 Million New Residents: Between 1990 and 2010, North Carolina gained more than 2 million new residents due to migration.
- 5th Largest Population Increase: From July 1, 2017 to July 1, 2018, the state’s population increased by nearly 113,000 individuals. This marks the third consecutive year that the state population has grown by more than 100,000 in a single year. Among the states, North Carolina had the 5th largest numeric increase since 2017.
- NC Grows Faster than National Average: With a growth rate of 1.13% since 2017, North Carolina continues to grow faster than the national average (0.6%) and was the 10th fastest-growing state.
- Huge Growth Since 2010: Since 2010, North Carolina’s population has grown by nearly 850,000 residents, an increase of 8.9%.
- Largest Net In-Migration from CA, NY, NC: According to detailed data in the 2017 American Community Survey (ACS), North Carolina had the largest net in-migration from New York, New Jersey, and California, with net gains of over 10,000 residents from each state.
- 1,000,000 New Residents in 10 Years: From 2010 to 2019, North Carolina gained over 1,000,000 residents.
Although reasons for migration vary widely, they can be put into a few major categories:
Work: People move to NC because they received a new job or were transferred, they want an easier commute, they retired, or because they are unemployed and looking for work.
Family: People move to NC due to household changes, such as a divorce or separation, or children are moving away from their parents to establish their own households.
Housing: People are moving because they bought a home, wanted nicer housing or a better neighborhood, or are looking for more affordable housing.
Other: People move to NC may be starting college, for health reasons, because they want a change of climate, or for non-voluntary reasons, such as natural disasters or foreclosures.
There are lots of great homes available and we'd love to take you for a tour. If you see a home (or 20) that you like, please reach out and we will make plans to meet you and show you around.