Brunswick Forest: Live in a Place That Always Feels Like You’re on Vacation!
Your Leland Area Expert
Right next door to Wilmington is this gorgeous town with all the bells and whistles of a variety of neighborhoods, from 55+ communities, to townhomes and many single family vibrant neighborhoods to choose from.
With award-winning championship golf courses, pristine parks, quiet charm, and access to the Cape Fear River, Leland, North Carolina, is the perfect getaway for your next vacation. Keep up with Visit Leland for all you need to know about upcoming events and all the best local attractions.
Leland is a great place to take in the outdoors any time of year. With a sunny, subtropical climate and easy access to nearby beaches, parks, wetlands, and the Cape Fear River, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Check out some of the best outdoor activities near you in Leland.
If you’re looking for info about buying or selling in Leland, you’ve come to the right place. Contact Jill Dean Rigsbee at 910-322-1135 or email at email@example.com
About North Carolina
If you’re looking for a new home, you’ve come to the right place. The experienced team at NC Pro Realty Group is your best choice for a realtor in the area.
If you don’t live in North Carolina yet and you’re considering making it your home, you’re going to love it.
- 2 Million New Residents: Between 1990 and 2010, North Carolina gained more than 2 million new residents due to migration.
- 5th Largest Population Increase: From July 1, 2017 to July 1, 2018, the state’s population increased by nearly 113,000 individuals. This marks the third consecutive year that the state population has grown by more than 100,000 in a single year. Among the states, North Carolina had the 5th largest numeric increase since 2017.
- NC Grows Faster than National Average: With a growth rate of 1.13% since 2017, North Carolina continues to grow faster than the national average (0.6%) and was the 10th fastest-growing state.
- Huge Growth Since 2010: Since 2010, North Carolina’s population has grown by nearly 850,000 residents, an increase of 8.9%.
- Largest Net In-Migration from CA, NY, NC: According to detailed data in the 2017 American Community Survey (ACS), North Carolina had the largest net in-migration from New York, New Jersey, and California, with net gains of over 10,000 residents from each state.
- 1,000,000 New Residents in 10 Years: From 2010 to 2019, North Carolina gained over 1,000,000 residents.
Although reasons for migration vary widely, they can be put into a few major categories:
Work: People move to NC because they received a new job or were transferred, they want an easier commute, they retired, or because they are unemployed and looking for work.
Family: People move to NC due to household changes, such as a divorce or separation, or children are moving away from their parents to establish their own households.
Housing: People are moving because they bought a home, wanted nicer housing or a better neighborhood, or are looking for more affordable housing.
Other: People move to NC may be starting college, for health reasons, because they want a change of climate, or for non-voluntary reasons, such as natural disasters or foreclosures.
There are lots of great homes available and we’d love to take you for a tour. If you see a home (or 20) that you like, please reach out and we will make plans to meet you and show you around.