Check Out Available Properties in Zebulon
Zebulon, just 25 minutes from downtown Raleigh, is a vibrant, welcoming community packed with tons of activities ranging from sporting events to art galleries. Baseball lovers can root for the home team and catch a classic minor-league baseball game with the Single-A Carolina Mudcats throughout the spring and summer at Five County Stadium. Located atop the stadium is Cattails Restaurant, where fans can wind down (or up!) while enjoying a delicious dining experience and hometown camaraderie.
Zebulon’s core business district is surrounded by historic residential neighborhoods that consist of homes built in the Victorian, Craftsman and Colonial Revival styles. The historic downtown is a must-see, with tours available of the gorgeous Zebulon Town Hall, a 100-year-old building hosting the work of local artists, and the family-owned Whitley Furniture Galleries, a furniture gallery that draws shoppers from all over the state. Debnam Ace Hardware, an old-time downtown hardware store, is a favorite of both locals and visitors.
About North Carolina
If you're looking for a new home, you've come to the right place. The experienced team at NC Pro Realty Group is your best choice for a realtor in the area.
If you don't live in North Carolina yet and you're considering making it your home, you're going to love it.
- 2 Million New Residents: Between 1990 and 2010, North Carolina gained more than 2 million new residents due to migration.
- 5th Largest Population Increase: From July 1, 2017 to July 1, 2018, the state’s population increased by nearly 113,000 individuals. This marks the third consecutive year that the state population has grown by more than 100,000 in a single year. Among the states, North Carolina had the 5th largest numeric increase since 2017.
- NC Grows Faster than National Average: With a growth rate of 1.13% since 2017, North Carolina continues to grow faster than the national average (0.6%) and was the 10th fastest-growing state.
- Huge Growth Since 2010: Since 2010, North Carolina’s population has grown by nearly 850,000 residents, an increase of 8.9%.
- Largest Net In-Migration from CA, NY, NC: According to detailed data in the 2017 American Community Survey (ACS), North Carolina had the largest net in-migration from New York, New Jersey, and California, with net gains of over 10,000 residents from each state.
- 1,000,000 New Residents in 10 Years: From 2010 to 2019, North Carolina gained over 1,000,000 residents.
Although reasons for migration vary widely, they can be put into a few major categories:
Work: People move to NC because they received a new job or were transferred, they want an easier commute, they retired, or because they are unemployed and looking for work.
Family: People move to NC due to household changes, such as a divorce or separation, or children are moving away from their parents to establish their own households.
Housing: People are moving because they bought a home, wanted nicer housing or a better neighborhood, or are looking for more affordable housing.
Other: People move to NC may be starting college, for health reasons, because they want a change of climate, or for non-voluntary reasons, such as natural disasters or foreclosures.
There are lots of great homes available and we'd love to take you for a tour. If you see a home (or 20) that you like, please reach out and we will make plans to meet you and show you around.